Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bow The Knee

In church this morning, we sang a song I had never heard before.  The title was "Bow The Knee".  Most of the time when we sang a new song, I'm not crazy about it.  We only sang the chorus of this song but I really liked it and when I got home I looked it up on the computer and listened to the whole song.  I liked the whole song but I want to memorize the words of the chorus because it's good advice and I want to remember the words when things happen that I don't understand.

The words of the chorus is:  Trust the heart of the Father when the answer goes beyond what you can see
Bow the knee,  Lift your eyes toward heaven and believe the one who holds eternity, And when you don't understand the purpose of His plan,  In the presence of the King, Bow the knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment