Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Puzzle

One of my granddaughters got me a puzzle for Christmas last year.  It was one thousand pieces.  She knew I used to work puzzles  when she was little.  She used to help me.  The weather was bad and I was housebound.  I thought this is a good time to work that puzzle so I got it out.  When I finally got all the pices laid out on my table, it covered it.  I looked at it and felt, maybe I should just put this back in the box.

It took me a long time just to get the border laid out.  I kept working, once I start something I feel like it has to be finished.  It's been almost a week and I have it all finished except for the sky and the sky is a lot.  I think there is only three different shapes to the pieces.  They just all look alike.  I keep telling myself I'm not too old to get a puzzle put together.  When my family comes for my quake will this unfinished puzzle be still  laying on my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment