Sunday, May 25, 2014

Getting Old

There are some nice things about getting old but mostly it's hard. One of the worse things about getting old is your mind leaves you. Things that have been in your brain for years is gone. Words is one of the worst things. It makes it hard for you to talk at all. Sometimes I think I should not talk at all. Sometimes I make a fool of myself. Will the time come when I won't know anything? I hope I go to heaven before then. Life does get harder as you get older. Women are usually left alone. The state of Illinois don't want me to drive anymore. What do they think I can do, I live in the country. It's embarassing when you do something or say something that doesn't make sense. I hope that people realize that someday it may be them. I know that I didn't have enough patience with my mother when she got old so I don't deserve patience. I just hope that my mind doesn't totally leave me. At least maybe I'll never forget who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment