Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lost Teeth

I paid a lot of money for a few teeth but they do not work well and tonight I thought they would not be working for me at all. I ate my lunch in a restaurant amd when I got back to the car, I took my teeth out because I had some blackberry seeds under them. Since I was in the car and couldn't wash them and I'd rather not have them in my mouth any way so I didn't put them back in. That night I started to go to bed and remembered taking my teeth out. I couldn't remember what I had done with them. I looked in my purse and they were not there. I went out and looked in my car. Looked in the dash but didn't find them. I looked over the car twice and could not think of what I did with them. I thought well if they fell out of my purse surely I would have heard them hit whereever they fell. After looking in the car twice I went through my purse again. My purse has a pocket in front that I usually use for my car keys but my keys were just inside my purse. I unzipped the pocket and sure enough there was my teeth wrapped in a tissue. While I was in Walmart I ran into a friend I hadn't seen for a while. We talked about how hard it is to be old and be a widow. It's also hard to not have your own teeth anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment