Saturday, June 15, 2013

Driver's License

Yesterday I went to take my driver's test but I didn't pass the eye test.  They made me angry, they didn't explain anything.  Just gave me a paper for my eye doctor to fill out.  Now if they ever let me take my test it's going to be harder to stay calm while I'm driving one of those women around.  Well for eighty years I've run into things I don't understand so why should I think this life here will ever be different.  Maybe my eye
doctor will fill the paper out and sent it back and they'll let me take my test and maybe I'll be able to drive
for the next four years, but maybe after four more years I'll just move somewhere where I won't have to drive.  I'm not ready for an old folks home but maybe my body thinks it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment