Monday, July 1, 2013

High School Reunion

Saturday I went to a Joppa High School Reuion.   It was for anyone who had gone to school there.  There wasn't many there that had gone the four years I had gone.  There was only  three others that had been in my class.  It made me think of all the ones that are no longer living and they were so much a part of my
life in those four years.  Even though the school is sitting on the same ground, it is not the building that I walked across the stage to receive my diploma. 

I remember the laughter the friends, the teachers, the lessons.  Was life really that simple back then?
It really was a different age.  I have a lot of good memories of my high-school years.  I remember the
way we were back then, good friends and good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment